Lucky Cat Services
Design & Build
Envision a new custom website to match your needs.
- Discovery – let’s hear what you want, see what you’ve got
- Wow you with wireframes, non-plus you with palettes, floor you with functionality
- Build and launch
- Follow up testing
- Optional user testing and A/B testing
Every website needs care and feeding.
- Monitor for uptime
- Update security features continuously
- Update minor and major WordPress releases, PHP, MySQL servers
- Update all software on weekly basis
- Optimize database for efficiency
- Backup database before any of the above
- Visually inspect website
Written content and media of all kinds. Remember, content is queen.
- Blog posts
- Blurbs, extracts
- Editing of all content
- Slogans, product names, company names
- Branding, marketing elements
- Logo design
Full review to identify failures and weaknesses with respect to best practices and the WCAG 2.1 AA guidelines.
- Design issues (contrast, typography, etc.)
- Structural and code issues (header tags, performance, use of non-accessible elements such as Pop-Ups, sliders, etc.)
- Use of video
Remediation services when a full redesign is not in the cards.
- Write custom Alt Text
- Re-structure header tags
- Research and propose new color contrast palette
- Enable keyboard accessibility
- Add ARIA as needed
- Install accessible video player
- Make tables accessible
- Clean up Media Library, optimize images as needed, remove unused assets
Zoom or in-person coaching to empower you or your people.
- WordPress admin
- Block editor (AKA Gutenberg)
- Accessibility best practices (contrast, Alt Text, use of header tags, etc. — issues in day-to-day production that can break WCAG 2.1 AA compliance)
- How to show good form(s)
- Video captioning for value and accessibility