Cats of Thousands ® lounge at the ready, paws on keyboards awaiting a signal from The Man: Ron Amick.
Ron has years of experience working with computers initially as a video editor and later as a website developer.
He has only recently mastered the art of teaching cats to code and is quite pleased with the results. (His technique
is a patented process and for reasons of national security cannot be divulged here. Just know that it can be done!)
At Ron´s direction and under his nosy oversight, cats begin coding to strict specifications. It is truly a miracle.
As with any new technology, there are doubters. Rest assured that every line of code, every design, every piece
of copy is scrutinized by The Man. And Ron has more than earned the moniker. Just look:
- The Walt Disney Company, New Technology & New Media: Intranet Production Editor, Web Co-ordinator
- co-created, wrote content for and maintained company-wide tech publishing intranet
- Hammer Creative: Web Developer, Database Designer
- created enterprise database for job estimates, tracking, and billing
- designed and maintained website including secure client video access
- Cannery Agency: Web Developer
- developed websites for commercial and entertainment clients
Want to know more about Ron? (Now who´s the nosy one?) See his LinkedIn info here
Behind every great man is a Cranky Woman. Here at Lucky Cat Creative all art design is handled by Kith Amick.
(In an amazing but true bit of serendipity, she not only has the same last name as the company founder but also
shares the same wedding anniversary. Spooky, eh?) Kith has over a dozen years experience in commercial
advertising and entertainment promotion. She has worked on many Clio-Award winning commercials and was
once Employee-of-the-Month for a straight year. She holds a BA in Art from California State University, Northridge.
Want to know more about Kith? You can´t, at least not here. She gets cranky about things like that.